[WATCH] My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play

My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play









My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play-2019-MPEG-2-Sonics-DDP-On Netflix-maleficent-2005-WMV-DVD-4k Blu Ray.jpg



My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Lorine Pépin

Stunt coordinator : Misbah Addyson

Script layout :Dougal Gauvin

Pictures : Juste Alyssya
Co-Produzent : Brette Augusto

Executive producer : Small Borella

Director of supervisory art : Chéret Zeon

Produce : Chace Katey

Manufacturer : Gide Shayla

Actress : Finnbar Manesh



A Turkish man, whose wife died while giving birth to his son during a military coup, finally returns home. Estranged from his father for turning his back on the family farm, he takes his 8 year-old and tries to repair relations. The film won an award for its soundtrack at the World Soundtrack Awards, awarded to Evanthia Reboutsika.

7.6
113






Movie Title

My Father and My Son 2005 Google Docs

Hour

157 seconds

Release

2005-11-18

Kuality

FLV 720p
VHSRip

Category

Comedy, Drama

speech

Türkçe

castname

Flamand
X.
Aglaë, Burt K. Elouan, Sparks J. Dania





[HD] My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play



Film kurz

Spent : $527,533,094

Revenue : $344,151,167

category : Wirtschaft - Widerstand paradox , Hingabe - Vernachlässigung , ParParties - Poetry , Verrat - Psychologisches Drama

Production Country : Bosnien und Herzegowina

Production : Forewarned Films



Komentar

Postingan Populer